This post has nothing to do with Brad Paisley’s song, I’d Like To Check You For Ticks. It has to do with outdoor boys and their love for Tiffany Lakosky.
I had never heard of her before until my husband yelled from the other room, “Hurry come check out her tattoo on her toe.” And we all know how I seriously care about those shows but I was curious to know why a hunter is taking off their boots on a hunting show. If that was a male would they take their boots off? I make sure to never be anywhere near my hunter when he takes off his boots he’s had on all weekend from hunting. Eww! You’d think he killed a few skunks and shoved them in his boots. But I’m sure every man in America that saw her tattooed toe thought I bet her feet smell like a delicate flower that just bloomed in Spring.
Over the past few days I’ve been visiting a few outdoor forums. I have to say the majority of members consist of the male gender and when you have that much testosterone gathered in one area you are bound to come across comments that either make you blush or make you laugh. I found myself laughing at a few forum post about Tiffany.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- I’d drink her bath water.
- I’d like to check her for ticks.
- I wish her boobs would quit staring at my eyes. (That seems to be a common problem.)
- Who cares she can’t cook.
- She can eat crackers in my blind.
- The stalking charges were dismissed and I was fully exonerated by the way.
- If I were a buck and saw her in a tree stand, I would run to her and drop dead at her feet.
- She is another man’s wife. Remember the “Thou shalt not covet another man’s wife?” You all better get right. (I like him!)
- She is purty and all, but just remember what a very wise bathroom wall told me once.. “No matter how pretty she is, some guy somewhere is tired of her crap!” (That was not my husband.)
- Personally I would rather spend time with her husband. (Me too!)
- Her husband is one lucky guy. All my hunter partners look like bigfoot but hairier. (Eww! You need to find new hunting partners or tell them they need a good wax.)
- I have to go – quick – the lady of the house is coming. (That would be my husband.)
A word of advice for my hunting guys around here, please don’t try and use the pickup line on your wife or girlfriend, “I’d like to check you for ticks”, you’ll end up on the couch.
Have a wonderful day everyone!